Quick facts about the Dubai real estate market:
- Dubai airport sees highest monthly passenger traffic numbers in August. The number of passengers using the airport rose 1.7 percent to 8.37 million compared to the same month a year earlier
- Dubai’s real estate market will gather momentum after volume and value of sales transactions rose in the third quarter of 2018.
- The total value of real estate sales transactions in Dubai was up 56 percent year-on-year to Dh15.7 billion in the third quarter of 2018, and 18 percent month-on-month.
- DAMAC Properties Dubai announced financial results for the first nine months of 2018, reporting total revenue of AED 5.2 billion, gross profit of AED 1.9 billion and a net profit of AED 1.1 billion.
- Emaar Properties recorded revenue for the first half of 2018 of Dh11.47 billion, 46 percent higher than Dh7.86 billion reported a year ago, led by strong construction progress and growth in retail business.
- The UAE hospitality industry is set to reach $7.6 Billion by 2022. This is due to the government in terms of new policies, opening of new tourist destinations, exemption from value-added tax (VAT) for tourists, preparations for Expo 2020 Dubai - these are some of the prime growth drivers that will steer forward the growth trend.
“Are you using these facts to your advantage?”- asks Dubai-based Coach Lee Levy. In a recent training done by him at Mi Casa Real Estate Brokers, he gave insights into what sets a successful real estate agent apart from others.
How do you present yourself? Always find different ways to present yourself and showcase the brand
- Energy: “Energy is key to sales. Energy is attached to attitude. If you have the right attitude and the right amount of energy, you will be successful in this market”
- As a real estate agent/ salesperson how do you manage your energy? By energy, we mean your physical energy while making cold calls to clients. You are advised to walk around and make calls as your energy makes a difference to the kind of pitch that you are doing.
- It is important to not make sales pitches but to act as a guide to the investors to help them make profitable investment decisions.
- In order to be able to be in the best position to do this, you need to be equipped with the right knowledge.
- Knowledge: Equip yourself with the right knowledge of your product, competition and the market.
- Always keep updated with the latest announcements from Dubai Land Department and major news publications for major updates in real estate.
- Educate your investor about the projects with maximum returns.
- Career-wise: Understand your strengths and take away lessons from it (not from your weaknesses).
- Integrity and credibility can go a long way in your career.
Website link: http://micasauae.com
Contact us at +971 52 531 8269 or +971 4452 88 59 for more information about real estate projects.