More and more developers are developing ‘master-planned communities’ that lets residents ‘work’, ‘live’, ‘play’ with the help of mixed-use developments. Emaar, Nakheel Properties, Meydan, MAG Group are few developers who have executed/ are executing projects that are vying potential investors and buyers with attractive payment plans and over-the-top amenities.
These projects have a mix of various projects within — residential, commercial, retail, educational, recreational, hotels, hospitals, etc.
Communities and properties close to or easily accessible to the mega projects have enjoyed price appreciation and are bound to boost their market visibility and footprint.
Multiple developers can have multiple types of projects within a single project. Price point tends to be similar if the project is of a similar type (Townhouse) located within the same area.
Emaar in partnership with the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre developed a project that provides investors who pay 20% of the apartment price at Executive Residences with a free three-year renewable business license, a free three-year renewable family residency visa, and 100 percent business ownership.
Amenities for Park Ridge at Dubai Hills Estate include:
- A business café and meeting areas
- Access to the Central Park and Dubai Hills Mall
This 2,700-acre multi-purpose development project is part ‘Dubai Hills Estate’ – a city within a city that consists of planned neighborhoods designed around a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course. Few properties featured within this development include Golf Suites, Park Heights, Park Point, Acacia and Collective 2.0.
Meraas launched its first freehold master community in Jumeirah, Dubai. The project is lifestyle-centric and provides potential residents to ‘play’, ‘shop’ and ‘dine’ as part of the package.
Prices for villas start from AED 7-8 Million and for apartments starts from AED 500,000 in a master community in Dubai (on an average)
How do you make the right investment decision?
- Your investment decision will be influenced by several factors like budget, type of payment plans, lifestyle preferences, ease of connectivity if you are looking for rental returns or capital appreciation (or both) from your investment – and the timeline you are looking at to earn yields
- If you are looking for rental yields, a one-year handover is ideal in terms of project handover
- For investors looking for capital appreciation, handover dates after 2021 are ideal. This is because you are expecting prices for the asset to increase in a longer span
- You can expect only minor capital appreciation for earlier handover dates
A lifestyle with a perfect view
Each project comes with own set of lifestyle standards. In Dubai, views of the Burj Khalifa, Atlantis, Marina, sea, ocean, lake, golf course views are highly sought after by real estate investors.
Do not forget that waterfront homes are a worthwhile investment because in Dubai it is priced at the upper end of the spectrum, meaning you can earn more yields as an investor.
Contact Us: + 971 44 528 859
+ 971 52 531 8269